July Cooking Class
Sunday, July 22nd at 3PM
July Menu - Summer Goodness
Your "Healthy Summer" inspiration begins here. Now that we are full on in summer, lets look at all the summer goodness at the farmer's market and incorporate them into these delicious and easy meals. New to class? Contact Sam for a 20% off coupon code, good on your first Healthy On You cooking class!
- Signature Cocktail: Summer Lavender Mule: Ginger Beer, Lemon Juice and Lavender makes this version of the classic Moscow Mule come alive.
- Grilled Halloumi and Eggplant Salad: Halloumi is a goat and sheep's milk hard cheese that lends itself to high heat cooking. It's perfect in this salad where we combine it with eggplant from the garden and fresh greens. It's finished off with a balsamic reduction for a sweet and tart delight. Try something new...that's what these classes are all about.
- Sweet Corn Gazpacho: Once again, lets take advantage of summer's bounty. This delicious and easy to make raw corn gazpacho will have you coming back for more. We will prepare it with the freshest yellow corn and then dress it with avocados, tomatoes and cilantro. Yes please!
- Rock Fish and Fresh Summer Vegetables in Parchment: Fresh peas, fennel, corn, tomatoes and spices all adorn fresh rock fish fillets for a quick parchment baked fish that is a perfect accompaniment to any grain you choose. In this class I will pair it with a beautiful red quinoa. Now this screams delicious and HEALTHY!
- Lavender and Pistachio Spiced Peach Mousse (Dairy Free): This recipe is a lovely after meal treat using fresh in season peaches and coconut milk to create a delicious and healthy mousse. It's perfect for a dinner party an easy to make ahead.
*menus are subject to change without notice
*Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy enables me to bring you cooking experiences that are small, intimate, and hands-on. Any cancellation up to two weeks prior to your class start date will be refunded 100%. Cancellations up to 5 days before your class start date will qualify for an online credit to be applied to another class. No refunds, credits or class transfers will be issued for cancellations received less than 5 days before your class start date, however, you may always send a friend in your place if you’re unable to attend.