1. Mix all ingredients, except the chicken, together in a mixing bowl
2. Add the chicken to a large zip lock bag and add in the marinade
3. Refrigerate for two hours or as long as overnight, if you can
4. When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Line a baking sheet with foil and add the wings
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, rotating and turning the wings half way through
7. Serve with sesame seeds and scallions sprinkled on top
Healthy On You Recipes and cooking tips by Samantha Binkley. Many of these recipes use Samantha's 100% Organic Spice Blends that take the guess work out of cooking.